Proscape LLC was established in the year 2000 in Dubai, UAE and is one of the most prestigious landscaping companies in the region. The company maintains professional integrity and a pioneering spirit while offering comprehensive solutions for all landscaping requirements. Proscape LLC’s services include hard landscaping, soft landscaping, infrastructure, automatic irrigation systems, water bodies, landscape lighting, specialized elements such skate parks, ancillary structures, engineered timber and metal elements.
Proscape LLC has successfully executed several prestigious projects in the commercial, residential, leisure and recreational sectors in the GCC. The company continues to exceed expectations by its strong commitment to professional quality and excellent customer service.
As part of its vision for the future, Proscape LLC looks forward to accepting greater challenges and achieving further breakthroughs during 2020 and beyond.
AHMAD A R ANOOHI
Mr Ahmad Anoohi is a qualified Irrigation and Agricultural Engineer from the University of Arizona, Tuscon, USA. During his career, he has served in several prestigious positions including Head of Irrigation and Head of the Horticultural Services Unit at Dubai Municipality. He co-founded Proscape LLC in 2000 and is now engaged in spearheading growth and development in the GCC’s landscape sector.
NASER M AHMED
Mr Naser Ahmed is a qualified Civil Engineer with over forty years’ experience in the landscape industry. Prior to co-founding Proscape LLC in 2000, he served as Head of Landscaping and Irrigation at the Engineer’s Office of
H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, and Ruler of Dubai. He is credited with numerous accomplishments in the field of landscaping.
Proscape LLC has developed a streamlined process for operations headed by our Operations Director Mr. Ram Kumar and our Director of Infrastructure Mr. Shashank Jha. They lead teams of Project Managers, HSE Managers, Planning Managers, as well as Pre and Post Contract teams. Each of them in turn lead teams of Engineers, Technical Managers, Site Supervisors, Quantity Surveyors, Draughtsmen, and Foreman as applicable. The operations teams work collectively to successfully execute projects in time and within budget.
Proscape LLC has grown in strength from just three employees in 2000 to over 5,000 dedicated employees in 2019. Its main strength lies in each member who is technically competent and committed to providing superior customer experience and quality solutions for all client requirements.
Proscape LLC is known to provide its staff members with the best facilities including state of the art offices, factories that are equipped with the latest machinery and equipment, fully furnished residences, vehicles, as well as labour camps with free wi-fi.
We are committed to providing the best to all our stake holders and constantly strive to improve our facilities by incorporating the latest available technology.
At Proscape, we are highly committed to ensuring the highest standards related to Occupational Health and Safety. As such, we have adopted the world renowned ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
In order to achieve the highest stakeholder satisfaction, we:
• Work and communicate closely with our employees, external providers and strategic partners
• Set and frequently review our HSE objectives for their performance and continued suitability
• Provide and maintain a clean environment, safe and healthy system of work, and promote high standards of safety and occupationally healthy culture throughout the company
• Adopt appropriate practices to eliminate hazards, minimize ill-health, incidents or OH&S risks
• Ensure that our employees are aware of their responsibilities towards the organization on the whole, its interested parties, occupational health and safety, and the surrounding environment. When necessary, provide adequate and appropriate environment protection and occupational health and safety information, instruction, training and supervision to all interested parties
• Consult and ensure participation of employees in the development, maintenance and continual improvement of the OHS management system
• Conduct regular management review and audits
• Regularly review compliance, effectiveness and continual improvement of our OHS on the whole, including requirements of our interested parties, the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements
At Proscape, we are highly committed to ensuring the highest standards related to the protection and preservation of the Environment. As such, we have adopted ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System and strive to ensure the best use of natural resources, minimize environmental pollution, and adopt good environment-protection practices at all times.
Furthermore, we regularly review compliance, effectiveness and continual improvement of our Environment & CSR initiatives on the whole, including requirements of our interested parties, the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements as well as the ISO 14001:2015 requirements.